Our plugin is very easy to use. You won’t have to do any programming or coding.
Just install and activate and begin adding tooltips to your Gravity Form fields right away.
To see Magic Tooltips For Gravity Forms in action, visit our contact form.
Check out screencaps here.
If you want to use the plugin on one domain/website, you can purchase a single domain license. A developer license is also available which can be used on unlimited domains/websites.
Pricing is available here.
Magic Tooltips For Gravity Forms features:
Gravity Forms Tooltips Plugin Settings
- Hide the description field and show it only as a tooltip.
- Show the description field and also show a tooltip.
- Reveal or keep hidden the tooltips when the mouse hovers over the title of a form field.
- The tooltips can be shown when a form field is currently targeted by the keyboard, or activated by the mouse.
- Display the help icon after the title of form field.
- An underline can be added to the title of a form field.
- Use your own Custom CSS.
Gravity Forms Tooltips Style Generator
- Set the position of the tooltip.
- Adjust the line height of the tooltip.
- Modify the font size of the tooltip text.
- Use different colors for the tooltip text.
- Choose a different background color of the tooltip.
- Add a new border color to the tooltip.
- Increase or decrease the border width of the tooltip.
- Change the border radius of the tooltip.
- Tweak the padding of the tooltip.
- See a complete preview of of your tooltip style settings.
- Ability to save or reset your tooltip settings.
For additional questions or comments about our Gravity Forms tooltips plugin, get in touch with us via our Contact page.